Is your brand old and tired? Would it benefit from shifting from a product-focused approach to one that’s more brand-centric? Keeping your brand relevant in today’s environment is critical to remaining competitive. Our Brand Building + Process™ can help strengthen your current positioning, reposition an existing brand, or develop a new one.
First, what is a brand? A product is a thing while a brand is a set of ideas. These form in the consumer's mind an image of the product under a brand name. A product can't get name recognition until evokes a unique point of view, look and feel, and tone of voice.
Key elements to be defined:
- Product Attributes – characteristics of a finished product that differentiates it from other products – color, functionality, components, and features that affect the product’s appeal or acceptance in the market
- Brand Promise – relevant and differentiating benefits (both rational and emotional) that the brand promises to the target audience
- Brand Personality – how you would describe the brand as if it were a person
- Brand Values – the brand's inner-driving priorities
- Brand Core Essence – the central point of the brand’s relationship with its consumer
- Target Audience –the particular group that your product is aimed at
- Positioning Statement – defines the value proposition of the product to the target market:
- To (target market), (brand name) is the (point of reference ) that (owned benefit) because (reason to believe)