Are your advertising and promotional efforts moving the needle? We create the plan and find the right partners to help execute it. Plan elements may include advertising copy development, media planning, public relations, social media, and promotional activity – for both brand and retailer, consumer and trade.
Effective communication and promotion plans get the right message to the right customer at the right time. Promotional objectives are specific, measurable, appropriate, reasonable and time-bound.
- Advertising creates the perception and attitudes that change behavior, leading to purchases
- Short term, it may be focused on product news or a creating a perception
- Long term, it should reinforce the brand’s positioning
- Media is about truly understanding your consumer’s relationship with various channelsalong the journey and translating this into effective, accountable ideas
- Promotions are an integral part of the Marketing Mix and one of the key vehicles your brand can use to communicate a consistent message and provide incentives. Promotions can be executed directly to the consumer by the brand or through a retail partner via discounts and other incentives
- Social Media is the growing universe of "paid" and "unpaid" digital channels that can be used to push value-added content that amplifies your brand’s voice and personality for greater awareness, loyalty and conversion
- Public Relations is the art and science of using mass media channels such as newspapers, magazines, radio, and television to spread awareness, create goodwill, and when necessary, perform damage control
- Storytelling has been used by brands for years. The recent rise of storytelling is driven by the explosion of social media and content marketing which provides new opportunities to tell a brand's story with transparency and authenticity
- Experiential Marketing engages the consumer with live, one-on-one interactions with the brand